||Properties & Functions
|AC 310 BISABOLOL
||Natural Alpha Bisabolol
- It is optically active, monocyclic, unsaturated sesquiterpene alcohol, obtained from medical plant Virola oleifera.
- Bisabolol can be found in many kinds of plants like chamomile, which is used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years
- Most important effect of bisabolol for the use in cosmetic are in-inflammation, wound-healing, anti-bacterial anti-mycotic
- Can be used in skin protection and skin care preparation (creams, lotions and ointments) sun screen products, after sun preparations, baby and child care products, hair conditioners, care products following depilation and setting, after shaves, moth care preparations
||Krameria Triandra root extract
- Skin anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and free radical scavenger, keratoplastic activity, treatment of dyskeratosis
||Isopropylbenzylsalicylate and Isodecylsalicylate
- Efficient for dry, flaky & ageing skin.
- Antilipoperosidation action for the treatment of dsykeratosis
- Conjugates between natural ingredient
- 2-Hydroxybenzoates occur in several plants, notably in wintergreen (gaultheria procumbens L.) leaves and bark of sweet brich (Betula lenta L.) 4-Isopropylbenzyl alcohol is found in cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) the careway (Carum Carvi L.) essential Oil
- In emulsion , lotions & gels : anti-ageing , topical anti-inflammatory products, baby care formulations, nail hardners (onychodystrophy) hair care (Trichorrhexis) preparation, after sun products, after shaves, mouthwashes, toothpastes & lubricant urogenital formulation