||Properties & Functions
|AC-800 LENOZOLE C
- AC-800 Lenozole C is a highly effective germicide against fungi, especially against Pityrosporum ovale, which is the main fungi cause scurf.
- AC-800 Lenozole C has high effect against flaking and itching through killing fungi, restraining hydrolyzation and oxidation of lipase and controlling growth of dandruff.
- It can also obviously restrain the Leuconostoc, which caused decayed-tooth inflammation. It is steady in acid medium, light and heat. It has no absorbability of dampness.
|AC-8484 LENOCIDE PX
- AC- 8484 Lenocide PX is a low toxicity biocide with highly effective and broad-spectrum germicide activities against Gram positive and negative bacteria, fungi and yeast; it was permitted by FDA to be used as principal biocide.
- Thanks to its chemical stability, AC- 8484 Lenocide PX does not lose its activities under common storing conditions. Its solubility in water is 0.03% and is able to dissolve in organic solvents.
- AC- 8484 Lenocide PX is recommended for a wide range of applications including all kinds of cosmetics, and textiles, glues, paints, etc.
|AC-8585 LENOCIDE TC
- AC- 8585 Lenocide IG-300 is a low toxicity biocide with highly effective and broad-spectrum germicide activities against Gram positive and negative bacteria, fungi and yeast.
- It is not irritating to skin and has high stability to acid, alkali and heat.
- It has microsolubility in water, and is able to solve in organic solvents.
- AC- 8585 Lenocide IG-300 is recommended to be used as a highly effective germicide for a wide range of applications including all kinds of skin-care products and household products.