||Properties & Functions
|DUB B 12-15 ALKYL BEZOATE
||C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Emollient –hair lubricant, sun and perfume solubilizing, suspension agent for anti-perspirants, good solvent.
- Sun: good solubilizing of chemical filter, good spreadability, sweet touch non greasy.
- Use: 2 to 25%. DUB THG should be used in organics cosmetics products.
||Isodecyl neopentanoate and diisopropyl sebacate lauryl lactate
- It is an optimized mix of different esters which acts as an SPF booster and matches the different sun care requirements.
- Allows an excellent solubilization of sun filters, offers very good spreading properties
- Provides dry and silky touch on the skin, gives good moisturizing effect.
- Improves the spreadability of formulation
- Its silicone-like sensorial profile and excellent hair compatibility gives nice conditioning smooth and soft benefits.
- Soluble in oils.
- It is a multipurpose natural emollient with excellent solubility performance for UV filters
||Diisopropyl Adipate (And) Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate(And) C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (And) Diisopropyl Sebacate
- DUB HELIOPTIMA is an ester whose effects are especially well suited for suncare products and formulas incorporating UVprotection.
- Compatible with the most commonly used suncare ingredients, this specialty ester facilitates the solubilizationof sunscreens (both chemical and mineral), increases SPF and imparts unique sensory qualities, all in a single operation in a suncare product.
- DUB HELIOPTIMA offers a low-cost means of optimizing (increased SPF) and simplifying (only one solubilizer) the formulation.
- Simplified integration/solubilization of both chemical and inorganic sunscreens.
- Easy to combine increased SPF with sensory skin feel. Easy to increase SPF in unexpected types of formulas (foundations, day creams, etc.). Perfect compatibility with mineral sunscreens