||Properties & Functions
||Trisodium Ascorbyl Palmitate Phosphate
- A novel vitamin C derivative which can achieve penetration of 10-fold to more than 100 fold more vitamin C into skin and cell for preventing aging of skin.
- Stimulating collagen synthesis
- Helping brown spots, freckles diminishing, eliminating active oxygen which is produced on exposure to UV.
- Effectively penetrates into dermis & enzymatically converted into Ascorbic acid during permeation
- Enhancement of collagen synthesis – showed significant result even at low con 1um
- Application to wrinkles – crow foot – 1% APPS – twice a day application for 1-3 month
- Inhibition of skin pigmentation – effect of 1% APPS comparable with 6% APM, better than 3% APM
- Easily penetrates into dermis through the horny layer & basal layer of the skin & supplies enough amount of Vitamin C into the dermis
||Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Stable and active provitamin C
- Resistant to oxygen /heat
- ASCOMATE C is Magnesium salt, it is more stable than sodium salt.
- Mainly utilized as an active ingredient of whitening cosmetics. Efficacy of melanin Synthesis inhibition.
- Efficacy of AP was significant and was dose-dependent Comparison with sulphur
- Enhancement of collagen synthesis helps the recovery of wound and burn
- Reduced hydroxyl radicals signals almost completely with no significant radicals newly generated
- Prevention of hair damage included by chlorine water. Prevented hair cuticles damage significantly.
- Protects skin from UV radiation. The damage of corneous layer and the sunburn cells formulation was effectively suppressed by the treatment with 3% ASCOMAT C.
|METHYL HESPERIDIN (VITAMIN P DERIVATIVE)
- Hesperidin also known as Vitamin P – a polyphenol of flavonoids contained rich in peels, strings and sections of citrus fruits, especially mandarin oranges
- Hesperidin protects fruit from damages from sun light by its high anti-oxidative property
- Enhancement of Vitamin C efficacy. Enforcement of micro vessels.
- Promotion of micro circulation.
- Shows good skin permeability n time dependent way, after 8hr. treatment, the permeability of methyl hesperidin was even greater than that of glucosyl hesperidin.
- Anti-glycation, anti-allergy. Enhancement of whitening effect with Vitamin C derivatives.
|TPNa™ (WATER SOLUBLE VITAMINE E DERIVATIVE)
||Sodium Tocoperyl Phosphate
- Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory, booster for Vitamin C, ceramide synthesis
- Vitamin E Protects skin cells form oxidative attacks of radicals and preoxides
- Oxygen sensitive hydroxyl group of tocopherol is chemically modified & protected
- Efficacy of prevention of rough skin. Prevention of inflammation & an excellent antioxidative
- Gives synergistic effect with Vitamin C. Ceramide is a key substance for skin moisture & its amount in the skin is decreased by aging or skin dyes. TPNa showed significant enhancement of ceramide synthesis depends on concentration